LAST UPDATED 5 JANUARY, 2023
As part of The Thursday Times’ strategy to create exceptional journalism and innovative products and services, we are dedicated to building a diverse team of the industry’s most talented and creative individuals. This includes not only hiring top journalists, but also investing in the growth and development of our current employees. By fostering a diverse range of perspectives within our organisation, we can produce journalism that is more insightful, relevant, and urgent. If you believe you have what it takes to join The Thursday Times, we encourage you to apply for any of the below open positions that align with your skills and experience. All figures, unless otherwise stated, are in Pakistani Rupees (PKR). All applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
ADVERTISING OUTREACH REPRESENTATIVE — (ENTRY-LEVEL)
The Thursday Times is seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to join our Advertising and Marketing Team as an entry-level Advertising Outreach Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients and partners to promote our advertising services and secure new business. You should be comfortable making a high volume of calls and emails, and have excellent communication and relationship-building skills. As an entry-level position, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to jumpstart their career in sales and advertising.
- Identify and target potential clients and partners for advertising opportunities
- Make a high volume of outbound calls and emails to promote our services
- Foster relationships with potential clients and partners through regular communication and follow-up
- Attend industry events and networking functions to establish new connections
- Collaborate with the rest of the advertising team to develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team